Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Spy Goddess Book One: Live and Let Shop by Michael P. Spraolin

From chapters.ca:
I was never a delinquent. Not really. I'm just misunderstood. Of course, that's not how the judge saw it. That's how I wound up at freaky Blackthorn Academy. Talk about boring. There isn't even a mall nearby. I mean, what did they expect a girl from Beverly Hills to do? Also, from the start I could tell there was something really weird about Blackthorn: The headmaster, Mr. Kim, knew way too much about me. The class schedule features Intro to Code Theory and Microelectronics. A whole section of the school is off- limits. Then the FBI showed up... and Mr. Kim disappeared. Well, here's something Mr. Kim didn't know about me: Rachel Buchanan never gives up when there are secrets to uncover. Watch out, Blackthorn Academy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails